Sunday 25 March 2018

Thank you God

Thank you God for rest and for waking me up this Sunday morning. I trust you in all things and yes it is frightening and it feels like I am losing my mind. However, I praise you for delivering me from danger while I wait on you.  I pray that as your will is done in my life, that you give me eyes to see like you see, ears to hear like you hear, that the words I speak are your words and that my actions reflect your glory. Let your will be done in the lives of my family, friends, acquaintances and enemies; because it is in knowing the futility of the will of man compared to your will heavenly father, that I have come to fear you and love you even more. Protect my loved ones from the wickedness and evil of spiritual snares as they wait on you. Amen
"The eye of the Lord is on those that fear him, he delivers them from danger and keeps them alive." 

No comments:

Post a Comment