Tuesday 13 March 2018

Have You Ever Renounced God?

Job2:9 Then said his wife unto him, “Dost thou still retain thine integrity? Curse God, and die!"

Have you ever been in such despair and suffering that you renounced the very existence of God and all God's doctrines? Of course many Christians have! Meaning, surely you have said things like :

God does not exist.

God is fake.

The bible is fake.


I came to a point where I renounced  God, the idea of Adam and Eve, angels, prophets and the Holy Bible itself which includes therefore Jesus and his teachings, Satan and the Holy Spirit. My soul was in pain, my heart was in pain, my mind was in pain. But how could this be when I loved God with all my heart, mind and soul? Does loving God mean excruciating pain? It made no sense to me, that kind of debilitating 💘 and so I renounced it. If you can identify, please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment